We promote development cooperation projects between Chile and Germany with focus on animal welfare. Our projects are designed for longer periods of time and aim at all kinds of animals living in human care: companion animals, farm animals and wild animals in zoos, circuses etc.
We strictly follow the participatory approach “helping people to help themselves”. That means that all of our project aim towards the active participation of both sides and the equal exchange of ideas and best practices.
- Educational program “Learning from each other”
(study and work stays in Germany and Chile)
- Educational program “Training instead of abandoning”
(dog training and ethology)
- Educational program “Paws & hands”
(dog bit prevention seminars in chilean pre-schools)
- Network “Chilean Animal Welfare Association”
(establishment of a national umbrella organization for animal welfare)
- including participation in the chilean campaign “Animal Welfare in the Constitution”
- Voluntary service
- Charity campaigns
- Plans & Reports